Friday, July 30, 2010

Fridays

Fridays for me have become ritualistic.  The soup of the day at work on Friday is clam chowder and I've had a bowl of clam chowder with oyster crackers and an ice tea nearly every Friday for a least a year now.

I've also been wearing my Nantucket Reds on Fridays since I got them Memorial Day weekend as sort of casual Friday kind of thing for the summer.

And when I get home from work on Fridays I make a cup of coffee (ice coffee today), sit down at the 'puter, and check out GQ's 'The Week in Style'.  I subscribe to GQ and I used to sip the GQ kool-aid, but I think my style has matured over the past couple of years and I don't think I'm as influenced as I used to be.

I like seeing what the celebs are sporting.  Some of them do great but most of the guys try too hard and fail.  And it makes me feel good knowing that I dress better than movie stars.  It's a weekly collection of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The Good


The Bad


and The Ugly

No comments: