Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wallabes

I gotta tell ya, I'm fading a bit here. But I'm going to stay the course and keep posting for the Month of Shoes. Today's shoes are another Clark's Original, the Wallabee. I think it's funny that I live less than five minutes away from the Clark's USA headquarters in Newton Upper Falls, MA.

"Inspired by a moccasin that caught the attention of Lance Clark in the mid 1960's, the Clarks Wallabee is styled around Clarks' original nature form last. So, it's sublimely comfortable, fitting the contours of the foot exactly. But at first sight it's the Wallabee's distinctive design that people fall in love with. Simple and uncluttered, with its trademark crepe sole, it's an enduring icon in the Clarks Originals collection."






Here's an old Clark's Ad (obviously). I should have included this in the Desert Boot post.